Thursday again and I'm linking up for Thursday Thoughts.
- I'm back. :) Did you miss me? Since N is tracked out of school we decided that we needed to take a little trip and after thinking of DC (which wouldn't work since it closed) we opted to go to the mountains. We were maybe a week early for the beautiful leaves but the scenery was still beautiful.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some more pictures from the trip
- Don't you hate when you go to the store thinking you have something at home and buy everything else you need but don't have that one item. Yeap did that this morning. I could have sworn that I had a pork tenderloin in the freezer and bought potatoes and carrots and mushrooms and all the stuff to put in the crockpot and nope no meat. So I'm punting and we'll use ground beef so it will be more like a stew.
- Going to see Beauty and The Beast at DPAC tonight. I wasn't planning on going but then I won some free tickets from a local TV station so M and I will make a date of it.
- Why is it so hard to get back into the grove of things after a trip. I'm so tired today and feel like we are all moving at a slow speed.
- That doesn't not however stop me from pricing out our next trip to WDW. The new 2014 early year specials came out and I'm thinking Ns next track out we will go. So look for some updates on that in Jan ;)
Well I think that is all for today. My brain is still on vacation time and I'm sure it will catch back up in a day or so.
What are you thinking about today?