Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello 4 Washi Scrapbook Page


Another scrapbook page for you today. As I've said before I love Washi tape. It is so fun and has so many uses.  When I saw this picture I knew I wanted to use Washi and lots of it.


So I started layering down the right side with some fun primary boy colored washi.  Then as fate would have it I looked at the date on the photo and it was the day before his 4th birthday so I decided that this made a great birthday picture for him and away I went.  The Washi is some I've been picking up but I used Stampin' Up solid cardstock for the background paper. I love the thickness of our cardstock and it makes great backgrounds.

Are you in love with Washi yet? Have you made anything fun and creative with it?

Jenny

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...