This week I'm saying So What If....
- We have two birthday parties Saturday and I have the gifts but nothing is ready to go and I leave Thursday until the party. Do we think M can get it all together?
- I leave Thursday with C right after preschool and I haven't packed a thing.
- I fed the boys yogurt and toast for dinner. Noone was really hungry and that is what they wanted.
- I may have to phase C out of naps. The days he's napping we are having trouble with bedtime and I think I'd rather have an easier bedtime then the hour of nap during the day. :(
- I want to stay in my jammies all day today but we have errands to run and I'm not sure that people want to see me in those ;) Its too cold here today to do much. (Yes I know it isn't that cold here but it is the coldest day we've had this season so feels really cold)
- I'm beyond excited that I have a plan to pull my Uggs out to wear Friday. Yes I plan outfits ahead of time in my head. Now to get everything out and packed today.
So that is my random thoughts for my day. What are you saying So What if... to today?