Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Morning Musings 10/7/2013


WOW time for another Monday Morning Musings.  Its been a busy morning here as we are getting ready to head to Grandfather Mountain for a couple days. Packing Packing Packing.

Busy weekend here too.  Friday evening I went out to dinner with my sister and then we did some shopping. You will be happy to hear that I was not as good at Target this time and spent $100. LOL That is definitely more the norm then my awesome $7 the other week.

Saturday we got to visit with Ms uncle who was in town and that night the boys and I headed to our clubhouse for a concert on the lawn.  It was a ton of fun and the boys are ready to have another one.


I said it the other day but the big picture C has his mommy, his blanket and a ring pop what more could he want.

We got a package from my mom the other day too and N wants me to share his new shirt with everyone.  He is very excited for it since we have trouble finding some in his size. They all seem to start at 8 and he only needs a 4/5.  He's such a little guy.

It is really nasty outside this morning with rain and some thunder and lightening.  The boys are mesmerized by the rain. You'd think we never had it here.





In other news for the week did you see my other post this morning about signing up for Stampin' Up for only $25?  If you are interested you can go and check it out here.  That is an awesome deal.

I'm not sure I'm expecting any boxes this week. :( which is sad but maybe one will come and I'll be surprised. That would make me happy.

Oh and I've been pinning things to Pinterest if you want to follow me  there and I finally joined the Instagram family and hopefully I'll get some trip pictures up on there. :)

So what are you all up to this week?  Anything fun and exciting?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...