Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Citrus Lane Sept 2013 Box

It was a busy day here today and we also got our Citrus Lane box.  I love getting this box each month and I have it set up for C to get  but I aged him up a bit so we got a box for a 34month old boy this month.

When I picked up this box I  noticed it was pretty heavy this month and I had seen some spoilers for all sorts of ages but not for ours so I wasn't sure what we would get. Here is the first look. I did notice there was no tape holding my box closed this month which was a little odd but it was ok since everything was included in there.


And here are the goods:


  • City Planner Blocks from Hape Toys - we love Hape toys and can a little boy ever really have too many building blocks?  I think not and C will be excited when I pull these out for him to play with.
  • Charley Harper ABCs book - Since N is in kindergarten we do alot of ABCs here and we love books. Both boys will like this one and I'm sure N will be reading it to C soon.
  • Playful Wash from Episencial - I always love getting Episencial products in my boxes and I've never tried this one so I'll take it up for baths tonight.
  • Super Toddler Bar from Happy Family - N used to eat these types of bars all the time but I've never really given them to C. I'm going to have to see if he likes this one.
  • Gabrielle polish from Julep - this is the special treat for mom and you all know I love me some Julep and I don't have this one which is a smokey mulberry creme and another perfect fall purplish shade.

All in all a fun month. If you want to know Citrus Lane  is a monthly subscription box for kids that costs $25 a month or less if you sign up for a 6month subscription. We just do a month to month one.  If you use my link Citrus Lane  then you will get $10 off your first box.

Did you get a Citrus Lane  box this month?  Thoughts?

Jenny

disclaimer: Those are my various referral links up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...