First look and my answer is yes yes they are :) This months surprise had three choices and price ranges. I chose the one in the middle so I got the Cosmic box that cost $24.99 and included the limited edition Estelle which was the polish I couldn't wait for and Julep says that it would have a retail value of at least $70.
I'm very happy for my mystery box even though I got my first dupe. I love the dupe color so I know I can pass it on to a happy person.
Here are my goodies:
- Charlotte - a smokey violet creme - I love purple and this is a nice shade. I can't wait to give this one a shot.
- Estelle - a black holographic glitter - I wasn't planning on getting a mystery box but then I just had to get this one. I'm obsessed with the glitters and this one is so pretty.
- Francis - a celery green creme - I've got some bright greens and this on is more deep so a great fall green color to try
- Reiko - a rose gold metallic - this is included in the champagne trio that Julep offers and I almost bought that set so I'm excited to get this one. This is a bronze metallic that will be great on my toes for fall
- Lexie - dandelion yellow creme - Another great fall shade of yellow
- Blakely - a purple / green molten - this is my dupe and I love love love this one so I know I will have a happy friend when I pass this on.
- Hand Model Kit - This is a cute hand care kit with glycol hand scrub, Rock Star Hand creme and some oxygen nail treatment. So cute.
Over all I'm really happy with my set. The hand model alone is $25 and each polish goes for $14 if your aren't a maven so my value is $109 which is awesome. I do know that I will have to be more careful getting mystery boxes as I get more and more polishes so that I don't get a lot of duplicates but I'm a sucker so if they have a great exclusive like this ones Estelle I will probably jump in and grab one.
If you are curious about the regular Julep it is a monthly nail polish subscription that costs $19.99 a month and you will get a preview of what they are offering that month so you can switch collections or opt out easily. I do not get the monthly box every month but have been on an every other month or so pattern. However I can't wait to see the Halloween collection coming for October.
Did you get a mystery box this month? What was included in your box? Do you love the ones that I got?
disclaimer: That is my referral link up there. I get points if you join through my link and then I can use those towards add ons to my boxes.