Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What Wednesday

It's So What Wednesday and this week I'm saying So What If:


  • I spend my three kid free hours shopping yesterday. :)
  • M and I just started watching Revolution and we've watched 5 episodes in the last two days.
  • I had no idea who the leads for 50 Shades were until yesterday. I need to investigate more to see what I think. Not my first choices but I knew my choices were out due to scheduling anyway. I'm sure it will be good regardless.
  • I like watching the cast reveal of DWTS but I don't watch the show regularly. 
  • C is currently eating chips and salsa and grapes for breakfast. 

What are you saying So What to this wee?

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. chips, salsa and grapes......well okay!!! On the middle of the table?? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...