Monday, September 23, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin June 2013

Yeap you read that right I am that far behind in making my My Paper Pumpkin kits. That is all changed now and I spent Saturday with my girls and finished all my boxes :)  This makes me very happy and I now have a nice little stash of cards.  Who wants one?  If you send me a message with your address you never know which card you will get back in the mail.  So lets get to the goodies from July.


First look. The My Paper Pumpkin kits come in a bright orange "pumpkin" box.  You will know what you are getting when you see this box. I love the fun color.


All the supplies you need come in the box. In your first box you get an acrylic block for the stamps. You will then use that block each month.


This is the sample card that they showed on the package. Very cute and honeycombs are in right now.


Here is my second take on the card. I swapped out the hearts for arrows from the May My Paper Pumpkin  You can see that one finished here.

I then decided to do something even different and use some of the leftover paper from the May kit since the colors coordinated and popped them up through the openings.  I liked it so much I did two this way.


Sorry about that second photo it came out fuzzy in the couple that I took for some reason.  The inside of these cards is really cute then too and you can write around the pop-ups.


So what do you think of the July kit?  I thought it was really cute and you can use the saying for many different things.

Like what you see and want to check more out?  You can go to my link at My Paper Pumpkin and sign up or get more information. The basics are that for $19.95 a month you get a box of Stampin' Up products to make a project in about 30 minutes. So far we've done cards, a mini album, banners (which I turned into a scrapbook page) and more cards.  Plus the bonus that you then have some cute stamps and ink spots that you can use over and over on your other projects.

Stay tuned the next couple of days for August and Septembers My Paper Pumpkin boxes. 

Jenny

disclaimer: I am still a Stampin' Up demo so I will get a percentage if you purchase from me however as always my opinions are my own and I personally created the cards you see above.









1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I still haven't done the hexagon box yet. I am thinking I am going to do a layout with it but I'll have to see how that works out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...