- Did anyone watch Agents of SHIELD? I did and really liked it. I can't wait to see where it goes and how many little Joss Whedon little call outs there will be. In the first episode alone there was two alumni and multiple lines that just screamed one of his past shows. Love it!!!
- Season 2 of Revolution starts tonight and I still have 4 episodes to watch in season 1. M and I are working our way though them and I still really like this show too.
- I really need to start decorating for Fall/Halloween and I love when its done but I'm just not motivated to actually do it.
- I sent in Ns first field trip form. He's going to a pumpkin farm when they come back from track out. I even signed up to chaperone but I did ask him first. He said I could come and check it out this time. LOL
- This morning was the first day that N said he didn't want to go to school and just wanted to stay home with me :( 2 more days Mr Man and then you are home for 3 weeks. :)
- Crazy busy weekend for us. Yard sale on Saturday morning, then we are going to the home show (I won a contest so I have free tickets and some other freebies to pick up there) and then onto the NCState football game. Then on Sunday we are going to Day out with Thomas. The boys are going to have so much fun.
What are you randomly thinking about today?