Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin August 2013

Are you ready for day 2 of my My Paper Pumpkin card marathon?  If you missed Day 1 you can see it here.

I really had a lot of fun doing Augusts kit and mixed it up with some of the new products that I just got.


The bicycle immediately called to me and I knew that I would like this one.  Having boys I know that I will be able to use this stamp over and over.


Here is the card from the sample except that I had to add a little bling to my wheels.  My friend Deb (hi Deb!!!) was working on this set too and she added bling to hers and I knew I had to do it to mine too.


Next up I flipped the card on its side and used a faux washi stamp from the Tag it Set as my middle banner on the right.


So do you want to see the rest of the Tag It Set?  Yeap I used alot of the choices on this one.  I stamped the ones on the background and then stamped the chevron on some scrap paper and cut it out for the bicycle to rest on.  I also fussy cut out the bicycle so that it would pop up off the page.  The background for the sentiment is actually from the July kit  and the sentiment itself is from the intro kit.


And here is the fourth card that I made with the set.  I recently got the Six Sided Sampler set which included the stamp set and the matching hexagon punch so with the strips on this card I just had to pull it out. So fun and cute.

So what do you think of this months kit? I get very happy looking at the bicycle and it can be used for so many things. As before My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box kit from Stampin' Up for $19.95 a month and you will get the supplies you need to make a project in about 30 minutes.  The extra products I've used are ones I had already purchased but if you are interested in any Stampin' Up products you can click my link above or the one I have over on the right. Please send me any questions you have as I love to talk crafting and stamping.

Jenny

disclaimer: Again I am still a Stampin' Up demo so I will get a percentage if you purchase through me.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your cards!!!! I love the hexagons.....the tape one is good too....okay, I like them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...