- I own so much nailpolish and I still went yesterday for a mani/pedi and I loved it.
- I have two books that I'm pretty far into and I'm enjoying them both but neither is what I want to be reading right now. I can't start another book and have three going. I know I will start to get them confused.
- my son chooses Moat and Money as the two words that start like mouse for his homework. Not sure they are what I would have come up with but its what you get when he does the work himself.
- I really really really held my tongue when he was doing his about me family tree project. I let him dig through my supplies and create away but I really really really wanted to balance it out ;)
- I just made my tv chart (You can see it here) and while watching SYTYCD I saw a commercial with Geoff Stults in it and had to look it up on IMDB since I surely need to watch it. Turns out its a show called Enlisted and I'm not sure its even in the fall lineup so maybe a mid-season replacement. Not sure but I will be looking for it. I loved him in October Road and I'm still hoping for another good show from him.
- I have so much to do today and I just want to sit here online and chat with everyone :)
So that's my list this week. What is yours?