Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin September 2013

Here it is the third day of my My Paper Pumpkin card-a-palooza.  Have you checked out the last two posts here and here? This set just came last week and I couldn't wait to make it.  I'm really loving these larger words that have come in a couple of the kits.


Sorry about the glare on this one. Its hard with the plastic wrap still on there.  As usual you get all of the supplies you need to make a project in about 30 minutes.  This months kit included two stamps, the midnight muse ink spot, some of the Naturals designer buttons, and some white twine.


Here is the card from the sample.  A very cute card by itself and I can't wait to use the Wahoo on a scrapbook page.  I was also excited that a file folder card was used as they are really Hot right now in card making and this is a great way of showing them off plus I'm obsessed with chevron so the little chevron labels really jump out to me.


My second take on the card.  I grabbed my new goto stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and added it to the background.  Just a note but pay attention to what color you use when doing your grunge. As my friend Michelle over at 3 Monkeys Throwing Around some Paper found out certain colors just aren't right.


My third card I cut off the green stripes at the bottom of the file card and added some of the Stampin' Up chevron ribbon.  This ribbon is awesome and I've been pulling it out alot.


And finally I really mixed it up on the one.  I pulled out my chevron border punch and used it along the bottom. Since you can see through I then lined the inside of the card with some green cardstock.  I also added some of the new candy dots to the file tab for an extra punch of color.

So what do you think of this most recent My Paper Pumpkin kit?  Are you loving the Wahoo as much as I am?  Interested in My Paper Pumpkin then you can go through my link and sign up. My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit form Stampin' Up that costs $19.95 a month for all of the supplies to create a project in about 30 minutes.  Above I have used some of the other Stampin' Up products that I already own to mix it up and show how versatile the kits are.

I can't wait until next month to see what they send out for us to create. My hope is that I don't get this far behind in the future and I will get the kits created and posted in a more timely manner. We'll see how that works out for me ;)

Happy crafting,
Jenny

disclaimer: I am still a Stampin' Up demo so I will get a percentage if you order through my link but as always all opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I really like all of your versions!!! Hard to say which one I like best!!!! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...