First look and I love how its always so well put together. There was even a little air package in there this month to hold things in place. According to the informational booklet this months box is all about Doing it Yourself. I love this theme since I like to think of myself as a DIYer but someone my projects just never seem to get finished. :(
- Must Have Home: Barr-Co. Original Scent Reed Diffuser - I never seem to buy these for myself but I do love them and this has a really nice scent to it. My house is quickly starting to smell like boys ;) so I'll be setting this out soon
- Must Have Fashion: P.S. - You're Invited by Erica Domesek - I can't wait to dig into this book and decide on my first project. Who wants to start a group for all of us to make these great creations?
- Must Have Home: Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set - I'll be the first to say that we just don't use coasters at our house. I've given up on my coffee table making it past the preschool years and all the boys managed to do with the coasters I had was pitch them around so I took them away. LOL I will be setting these aside and pass them on to someone without little ones running around.
- Must Have Beauty: Kitsch Headbands - HaHa these may be my favorite item in the box. I'm obsessed with these hairbands and I've not tried the headband version but I'm sure I will love them. My hair is in desperate need of some attention and with the weather in the fall I feel like I'm constantly messing with it. These will help keep it out of the way while I'm working around the house.
- Must Have Fashion: Shoptiques - A $25 gift card for shoptiques. How could you go wrong. I've only done a quick look but it does appear you can get items that are less then $25 so even if nothing that I'm loving then I'll grab a gift. I need to spend some time looking around more.
- Must Have Food: That's It. Bar - I've not tried this kindof bar yet but can you really do bad with fruit and fruit only?
- Must Have Fitness: Sharkies - Well I've been slacking in my exercising but I know M has some all day shows coming up so I'll let him use these since he'll be on his feet walking around.
So What do you think? Personal preference doesn't wait this box as high as last months but it is a nice box by itself. If you are interested you can check it out POPSugar Musthave and if you use code REFER5 you'll get $5 off your first month. The October boxes are already sold out so if you want to sign up go ahead and get on the list for the November box.
disclaimer: Yes that is my referral link up there and for every two of you up there I'll get a free box. As always you get all my personal opinions and randomness as I'm looking through my box.