Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So What Wednesday 09/18/2013



Time for another link up over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.  This week I'm saying So What If...


  • I just finished catching up with Pretty Little Liars. This shows moves so fast and there is so much going on that you have to pay attention.  I can't wait for the Halloween special even though I know it then means a couple months before the next episode.
  • I just bought this basket to hold my nailpolish a couple months ago and its already too full. 

  • I really need to clean up my scrap/office space but so much else looks so much more appealing.
  • We have Ns Halloween costume all set but I have no idea what C will be. Do I just push him to be the costume N was at this age Jack Sparrow or do I let him pick something else.
  • I've been talking to the neighbor about a yard sale this weekend but I have nothing really pulled for it.
  • I've decided that the dishes are my new least favorite chore. They just seem to always be there and for some reason they don't get done on their own.
What are you saying So What to this week?

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. I love Pretty Little Liars. That's one of the reason my daughter's name is Lucy and really considered Aria for my second daughter. My husband laughs at me for watching, reminding me I'm not a teenage girl, yet he sits there and watches it with me and then goes to school and talks to his students about it! lol

    -Sami
    http://yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLL is so good. I actually watched the whole first season and skipped the second but then caught back up with the marathon before season 3. Now I just record all or most of the season and watch in batches. I like it better that way.

      Delete
  2. I'm such a procrastinator with cleaning my office too! I have about 5 years of files that need organizing and they are just in piles everywhere. TV just seems so much more appealing!

    Carmell
    SO WHAT! Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TV is so much more appealing and I don't have one in my office anymore. Maybe that is the problem. I used to have the tv on and I could still be in there working but now I have to be in another room so no work gets done. LOL

      Delete
  3. I love PLL. It is one of those shows that I forget is on (thankgoodness for DVR) mainly because it is an off season show- I still haven't figured out their schedule yet. I do like the Halloween episodes...but I like Halloween ANYTHING!!! So far- it is GOOD!!! I like Twisted that comes on right after....pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...