Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So What Wednesday 09/25/2103


Time for another link up over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.  
This week I'm saying So What If...


  • I went to Target yesterday and only spent about $7. Yes you read that right $7. I just walked around and looked and didn't buy anything.
  • I spent $30 on my Shutterfly order Monday night I saved $145!!! I have so many pictures and goodies coming I can't wait. Plus some of them have already shipped so they will be here anyday.
  • I still haven't planned our trip for track out that starts next week. I think we've decided on going to the mountains but I need to find out where we want to stay.
  • While planning peoples Disney vacations I just want to hide in their suitcases and go with them. :)
  • I'm behind on so many tv shows still but I watched SHIELD last night so that I'd know what was going on when people talked about it to.
So what are you saying So What to this week?  Are you linking up?

Jenny


6 comments:

  1. to only spend $7 at target is real self-control. :) i don't think i've ever done that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what I didn't say was I had been there for about 4 days in a row so I was pretty good.

      Delete
  2. Saw you stopped over at my blog, so I returned the favor and love your blog. Definitely going to follow you! Sounds like we could be two peas in a pod. I am going to also contact you about Disney vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. If you want to keep up with Disney specials as they come out check out my fb page www.facebook.com/jennyatlovethemousetravel :)

      Delete
  3. $7!!! I'm not sure I have ever walked out with less than $50!!! Target is evil to my pocketbook.....I need to go to Target!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang I spent $15 at Target the other day and thought I did good! Way to go! Target trips are always a $50 trip for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...