Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Phone Dump 09/27/2013


Time again to link up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for the weekly Friday Phone Dump.

Again a week where I didn't do much so we don't have many pictures.



I placed an order from Shutterfly on Monday night which was huge!!!  I managed to save $145 and only spent about $30 but what is really exciting is that everything has already shipped and the first package arrived today.  I can't wait for the rest to get here but with todays order I'm all set for scrapping for the foreseeable future. Over 300 pictures will do that for me.


Yes I took a picture of my dinner the other night ;) Doesn't it look yummy?  I had a ton of veggies from my produce box last week so I sauteed them all up with some chicken and holy mackerel it was yummy.


I had some Disney work to do Wednesday morning and I was sitting at the desk.  I guess it doesn't matter how big the house is since C wants to be right there with me. He was very happy hanging out on the floor while I made some reservations and did some quoting.  He really likes when I place the Disney hold music on speaker phone so we can sing along to the songs while we wait.


Monday we headed to the park to meet some of the other mommies and kids from your neighborhood.  C loves Thomas Brooks Park and the huge sandbox there.  I really need to take him there more often to play.

So that's it. Did you do anything exciting this week? What does your week look like in pictures?

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Caleb!!! So sweet!!! I need to get busy and order my pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Mr. C sticks by your side!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...