Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Erin Condren Love


I realize I talk about my Erin Condren planner a lot but I never actually blogged it and now I have a new box of goodies from them so I decided to share it all with you now. :) This one came really really fast. I ordered on Jan 30th and it came today. Since its custom made this is a really fast turn around.


When I first opened the box it was already so pretty.


First look and hard to tell but they had everything in the box wrapped in bubble wrap so it was not going to move around.


I couldn't wait to dig in.


This is my newest order.  The book on the left is just a notebook with lots of blank pages in it.  The book on the right is an address book. I have my addresses on index cards from when I got married and I've been wanting more of a book so I grabbed this one. In this order I also got some elastics to go around the books, a pen holder, some new markers, sticky note and as a gift from them a table top calendar. :)  I don't even know which to start with they are all so pretty.


Here is my planner. I'm already in love and I'm just starting to really get into it. I love the month at a glance and the weekly call outs. You can also decorate your pages as you go.

This is just a little I did with some Washi for the week when I was at WDW. :)

I couldn't decide which cover I really liked so I ordered different ones for everything.  They have so any choices and you can customize so much of it.  If you want to check Erin Condren out and use my link you will get $10 off your first purchase and I will get a $10 credit too. Don't forget to sign up for their emails too as they send coupons and discounts in there. Right now they have a discount on their Teacher Planners where you can get 30% off with code TEACHERLOVE and they will automatically toss in a free set of the markers. That is an awesome deal.

How are you trying to stay organized this year?  Have any tips that work for you?  I'm hoping that if I actually have something to work with then that will help. I still keep an electronic calendar for stuff but I realized I need a paper one to write all the other little things that come up in and to work on my meal planning, kids planning etc. 

Have a great year and stay organized,
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link up there as I said. If you order through me then I get credits to order more goodies.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...