Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Morning Musings

                              


Monday morning has come again.  Today is a shopping day for C and I. With the snow last week and being out of town this weekend we need to hit it and have some fun. :)

Weekend Update: Since the roads seemed to be ok on Friday be headed to Charlotte. My family had not seen the boys to celebrate their birthdays and my moms birthday was last week and my grandmas today so we headed down for a big birthday celebration.


We had a huge spread but when you get my family together we are up to 11 people and that isn't even extended family. Biggest non-holiday meal we've had in awhile.  My brother did most of the cooking even with being diagnosed with a broken finger earlier in the day. 


And can I say only my brother could break his finger in 3 places while putting his shoes on. LOL  I do feel bad for him as it has to hurt.


Upcoming Week: N took his Valentines to school today. They had a makeup day on Saturday that we didn't go too since we were gone and I'm guessing they did them then but he can pass his out today. He's fine with that. Be on the look out this Saturday for Scrappy Saturday to see what we created. They came out really cute.  Cs party was rescheduled for tomorrow so I'll head over there with him for that.

Box news:  Well since Ipsy didn't show up last week I'm pretty sure it should be here this week but with the weather our mail is pretty wacky so who knows.. I'm also expecting my Citrus Lane. We haven't gotten it for a couple months but are starting back this month. I've seen some spoilers and they have me excited. I should also be getting my My Paper Pumpkin this week.  Oh and not really a box for anyone who doesn't live near me but my produce box starts back up this week and I can't wait for fresh fruit and veggies to come each week.  Beyond happy for that.

Business News:  Stampin' Up Extended the free In Color Marker special until 3/31/2014 so you still have time to jump on the My Paper Pumpkin deal.  You can check out my post HERE for more information.  Also if you are still planning your next vacation check out my facebook page for Jenny at Love the Mouse Travel and let me know if I can help in anyway.  I specialize in Disney travel but I can help with cruises, Universal, Sea World and many other vacation locations.

The crazy weather will continue this week but in the other direction as they are calling for near 70degs later this week.  If it isn't raining the whole time we are going to try and head outside and enjoy the sunshine. What are your plans this week? Anything new going on?

Have a great week,
Jenny

disclaimer: As with most of my posts those are either referral links or products I sell and as usual however all opinions are my own. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...