Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Jan 2014 Box Review





I have been really slacking in my My Paper Pumpkin box reviews. I've actually had this one done for awhile but just haven't blogged it yet. However I thought of it as I was getting the cards out to use for teacher Valentine Cards. :)


First look had me excited. The box rattled when I got it so I thought something had gotten loose but nope Stampin' Up had included a container of In Color Boutique accents in each box. Such a great little add-on. I actually used some on the  scrapbook page I shared on Saturday. You can see them HERE.  I love when you get a little extra.


This was the January kit and that makes alot of sense to send Valentine Love cards so that you have time to make them and share. I don't normally send Valentine's cards but I knew right away that I was going to use these for teachers cards this year. With that I knew I wasn't going to change them up much.



These are the four cards I created.  I have lots of supplies left over that I'm going to incorporate into my stash. :) I also love the LOVE stamp this month. I can use that when scrapbooking and the extra stickers are always fun to incorporate into other pages. Since these are Stampin' Up kits the colors coordinate with the colors for my other papers. :)

If you are interested in checking My Paper Pumpkin out just click my LINK. My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95.  Right now if you sign up you also get a free set of IN Color Markers. You can see those details in the post from this morning HERE.


So what do you think? I think January's cards are pretty cute and very usable.  I can't wait to see this months and the upcoming months as they are changing the stamps from clear foam to a photopolymer and said they are also going to beef up the box contents. I can't wait to see what that includes. So exciting. :)

Happy Crafting,
Jenny

disclaimer: If you are new to my blog I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator so the links above take you to my account page and I will get credit if you order through them. Just let me know if you have any questions on My Paper Pumpkin or on Stampin' Up in general. 



2 comments:

  1. would terrible things happen if i put that link you know where? email me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy it says you are a noreply blogger so I can't send you a reply email and I can't seem to find your emails from before. LOL It's been one of those days what can I say.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...