Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TV Talk Tuesday

                                    

Since it's Tuesday and I feel like talking some TV. As usual these may not be the most recent episodes but just talking about the shows I've watched recently.  There could also be spoilers below if you aren't up to date on all the shows so proceed at your own risk ;)


Pretty Little Liars:  I have not read the books but I have heard that the show is different. With that being said are we supposed to believe that Ezra is 'A'.  I'm just not sure buy that he is the all empowering A.  Does it look like he is on team A sure does but I can't wait to see how it plays out. I will say that he was a little dull the first couple season but now WOW I could watch him all the time.  Does anyone else who watches think that every new guy the girls meet is just bad news. I swear they must all be working for A.  :)  Love Love Love this show.  If you want a guilty pleasure and don't already watch you need to start and if you do watch what do you think is going on?



Bones and Castle: I really think I could go on and on and on about these shows. I've been watching both since the beginning since I am a Whedonite and I wold follow David and Nathan anywhere. LOL These are my goto shows during the day when I want something on but I don't necessarily want to concentrate on them too hard.  Luckily TNT shows one or the other of them all day and I love that. I can always get my fix.  I did read this week that Bones got picked up for a 10th and likely final season. I'm hoping that it goes out with a bang.  Do you have any shows that you can always turn on?

So I think that might be all my talk today.  I'm getting ready for Supernatural tonight and I can't wait for it. Tonights episode looks hysterical. I love when the boys get to just play around. They are so great at comedy with all the drama that is their show normally.

Have a great TV week and I'll check back in next week.
Happy Viewing,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...