Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So What Wednesday


Linking up today with Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.

This week I'm saying So What If...
  • I was kindof planning on the snow day today. Not that I wanted it but I knew it was coming and kept waiting for the announcement last night.
  • I want it to really dump on us.  I mean if we are going to be home anyway then I want a ton of snow. However the ice can stay away :(
  • We still haven't done any of our Valentines.  We need to work on those today even though I don't think we will be in school tomorrow or Friday I want to make sure we have them ready.
  • Today is my mom's birthday and I keep telling everyone :)  Happy Birthday MOM!!!
  • I'm in a reading mood and not sure what else will get done today. 
That is my random list this week. What are you saying So What to?
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't started Valentine's yet! My kids' parties are tomorrow and I'm feeling like a total slacker :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...