Saturday, February 22, 2014

Scrappy Saturday - Valentine's Day Bags




With last week being Valentine's Day N wanted to make his Valentines for school.  He had originally wanted pencils but we found these cute erasers and decided to go with those instead. We've had them for awhile and I grabbed some little bags onsale and right away I knew just add a topper and away we could go.


Have supplies will craft. This was one of our snowy day activities. Most supplies are from Stampin' Up and you can see the complete list at the bottom of this post.


We punched out the hearts and the Top Note.  Then we folded the Top Note in half and N wrote his name on them.  The Love stamp is from my January My Paper Pumpkin.  I love when I can reuse the stamps from my kits. :)



After that we stapled them to the bags and added the hearts we had punched out with glue dots.  Lets just say he loves his glue dots. :) He decided to do girl and boy bags so the girls get rainbows and the boys get sports.


And the back of the bags. You can see the staple here so that is why we made it the smooth side of the staple and hit the open part under the hearts on the front.  It really did fit perfectly and there was plenty of room for him to write his name since if you have a Kindergartner you know they do not write anything small. LOL


That picture just will not rotate for me so sorry its sideways.  Here is the group of them before he bagged the whole lot and took them to school.  He was very excited when he came home after passing them out.

Did you get crafty this Valentine's Day? What did you make?

Jenny

disclaimer: The links above either take you to my Stampin' Up homepage where you can then go to the store or to a post that has links to one of my pages. 

tams# 353

Product List

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...