Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Morning Musings

                         


Good Morning everyone!!! Monday morning an we are at it again.


Weekend Update: The weekend was pretty fun and full.  We went to my SIL and BIL on Friday for dinner to celebrate my MIL birthday.



Then Saturday we spent it around the house and then I got to go to a friends house to do some scrapping. However I didn't get much scrapping done but we did get lots of girl time in and it was very much needed and oh so fun. Sunday was more fun with the family and getting ready to start the week.

Upcoming Week: No big plans for this week so far.  N has a dentist appointment and C and I have a play date today. I need to make a ton of appointments and probably will not be able to get them in before my first cruise but at least they will be on the books and I can go from there.  This weekend I got us tickets to the Lego Kidsfest and I can't wait. N is going to love it.

Box news:  I have a Wantable makeup box that should be here this week.  I skipped Jan since it was a crazy month so I can't wait to get this months. I also ordered my Julep box for March but I don't think it will make it this week but I can hope.  Oh and as I told you last week my local Produce Box started last week and I'm so excited it looks and tastes delicious.



Business News:  Stampin' Up Extended the free In Color Marker special until 3/31/2014 so you still have time to jump on the My Paper Pumpkin deal.  You can check out my post HERE for more information.  Also if you are still planning your next vacation check out my facebook page for Jenny at Love the Mouse Travel and let me know if I can help in anyway.  I specialize in Disney travel but I can help with cruises, Universal, Sea World and many other vacation locations.

After a week of warm weather we are getting cooler again this week and another chance of Snow :(  Shouldn't be bad since it will get to about 40 here but still ugh I don't think I want to see the S word anymore for awhile.  All I have to keep thinking is only 12 days until I leave for my cruise.  Ahhhh I can't wait.  Are you looking forward to anything? How is your week looking?

Have a great week!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: As with most of my posts those are either referral links or products I sell and as usual however all opinions are my own. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...