Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scrappy Saturday


 Another Saturday and another scrappy page. I made this page when I was at Archivers last weekend. It was kindof a weird weekend and I didn't get many pages done. I did my Jan My Paper Pumpkin kit so be o the look out for that post this week and just two pages this and one other one.  I do however love this page.  It is really my style straight lines and simple designs.

Don't you  just love the background paper? That is the Natural Composition Designer Series Paper (DSP). It is such a great neutral but adds just a little shimmer to you layout. Such a great base to work off of. The pattern paper I used was from the Etcetera DSP and these are actually little pieces I had left over from another page. I saw then and thought they would work well together and off I went.  The little button like things on the top right are Boutique Details and actually came as an extra goodie in my January My Paper Pumpkin kit. They sent everyone a container of them and they work on so many things.

As usual a link to the products I used are below and if you have any questions please just let me know. Right now is still Stampin' Ups Sale-a-bration so for every $50 you spend you can pick something out of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  So many fun goodies in there so take a look.  You can see the whole catalog on my site www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net or click the links below to go straight to a specific item.

Have a crafty day!!!
Jenny



tams# 339

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...