Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scrappy Saturday

In honor of my going to Archivers today for the last time before it closes I'm sharing a couple pages I made the last time I was there.  I took some very random supplies last time so I ended with some odd pages for me. Which I think is a good thing since you will get some variation in my albums when you start flipping through.


  • I know I've shared this picture of N before but it is a favorite and I finally scrapped it.  I used some October Afternoon packs from my Santa Sack buys for them.  I love how lots of their lines have similar color tones so I can mix and match between the different collections.
  • This is a leftover pack that I had gotten the time before when I was there.  Love this picture of my boys on the car and it always reminds me of when you hear a truck going beep beep beep as it backs up so that is what I had to title my page.
  • A very simple page to show the fun playground at the Zoo.  N would go to the zoo just to play on this playground and pretty sure we have gone and about only played on here.  Don't you love the little banners. I love me some banners and the mini clothespins are too cute.  You can never have too many mini clothespins.
  • There is alot of stuff on here for a page I make.  I love all the green flowers and its a way for me to use flowers without being too girlie looking but then I needed to add a little something else so I used some cork banner pieces.  I love the finished result of them.

  • Another simple page but it shows the picture so well. I was also able to use some more flowers on this page. They are more crocheted so again not as girlie.  The colors matched my Stampin Up paper perfectly.  Do you notice that this title matches the one above?  I bought a pack of words from Little Yellow Bicycle when I was there and they are just the perfect size and color for my pages. It is a great break from using thicker like I do alot of the time.
  • And finally another October Afternoon layout.  This paper screams little kid playground to me and I love these pictures of N sitting under a tree.  He was so bored this day that he said he was going to sit out there until the mailman came. Our mailman is so nice and always talks to the boys so N was going to wait for him.
I hope you like the pages. They are outside my comfort zone but that is something I've been working on so that there will be variety in my books.  I love using my Stampin' Up paper as my bases pages and working from there. With all the colors we carry I have something for all occasions.

Are you getting crafty today?  I'll be at Archivers for my farewell crop and I'll share some of those goodies in the weeks to come.

Happy crafting!!!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...