Linking up and Today I am saying So What If...
- I till get nervous every time I have to go to Ns school. Its not the going or the volunteering but the going to the office part that gets me. LOL and our school is so nice I really should not be worried.
- I jut put the suitcase away from our Disney trip and I'll have to get it back out in a couple weeks for my cruise.
- I get a little stalkerish trying to figure out what stores are going into the new shopping center by my house. :)
- We aren't doing big parties for the boys this year. We are doing a family dinner this weekend and heading to my mom's house next weekend. They are still having fun.
- I'm ready to plan another Disney trip for myself. I get a little fix helping others plan their trips but I want to go back too. Hmm maybe a Disney Cruise next time.
- I'm sitting here writing this and I really should be getting ready. No plans to go out today so we have plenty of time ;)
- Shameless Plug time - There is still time to take advantage of the My Paper Pumpkin Special. Stampin' Up is offering NEW My Paper Pumpkin subscribers an incentive. When customers sign up for a new My Paper Pumpkin membership between January 11 and February 10, you'll get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95 value! You can see my post on the special HERE. Also don't forget that it is also Sale-A-Bration time if you are looking for other Stampin' Up Goodies.
Have a Super Wednesday and if you are in the snowy zone stay safe and warm.
disclaimer: That link will take you to my MPP page and my demonstrator link. Just ask if you have any questions.