Linking up for some Thursday Thoughts.
- Spent the morning out running errands. I met with the photographer who took our pictures a couple weeks ago, then I was planning on going straight to Target but I ended up make a stop at Michaels. Lots of clearance goodies there right now. So much fun.
- I love love love how our pictures came out. Here is just one of the family ones. It was so cold that day but I love how they came out. Thank you Kelly!!!
- Did you see my post on my new Erin Condren stuff yesterday? I'm in love and I just keep picking it up and oogling it. LOL
- N wanted pencils or erasers to take for his Valentine's this year. I grabbed some erasers at Target today so hopefully we will get some time to work on his cards this weekend. C decided he needed temporary tattoos so he picked some Phineas and Ferb cards last week. LOL He is so silly but has a pretty set mind.
- C has all of a sudden really got in to Calliou. I remember N loving this show but really he is so annoying. I'm not sure we have another show that is as bad as this one right now.
- Girls night tonight and then date night tomorrow. I'm going to be a spoiled girl. ;) But I'm so excited and ready for both.
So what are you thinking about today? Anything fun and exciting?