Friday, February 7, 2014

Wantable Intimates Feb 2014 Box


I knew it was coming and I still got so excited when I saw this in my mailbox today. It is my Wantable Intimates box and it was actually heavier then I was expecting which made the excitement even worse.


I just love their little insert when you open the box.  Why yes Wantable  we do meet again. :)


I was immediate liking my box once I opened it. I got 5 items this month but two of them are socks so I think that is why.  And now onto the breakdown.


Alo Yoga V-neck Tank  ($21) - So funny that I got this one. It isn't exactly what I would call intimates but I've been starting to use my elliptical more and planning on meeting some girls at the gym for a couple classes so getting a performance dry wicking shirt is right up my ally.


Soxxy Faith Knee Sock ($24) - I love my some knee socks and these actually look like a good length. They are a little boring being just white but they have a nice silver accent striping and since I will probably wear them under boots the color isn't as important.
Muk Luks Aloe Crew Socks ($10) - beyond excited to get these. I've read some great reviews from other people and I was hoping to get a pair. My feet are a mess right now and so dry so I'll be trying these out this weekend and see how they work.


St. Eve Seamless boyshort ($9) - Love Love Love these. I actually got a pair of these in my January Wantable box but in a different color and my sister snagged them up before I could wear them.  I'm going to hoard these so she doesn't see them when she comes this weekend. These are so my color and everything.


Rhonda Shear Pin-Up Girl Lace Control Panty Lilac ($19.9) - I will admit with this one too that I was a little like huh? But they are very pretty and I've been hearing some great things about them so I plan to give them a shot.  I did like shapewear on my profile since I've been wanting to try some out and I just don't even know where to start so this will get me there.  That is part of what I love about these boxes I get to try things and learn new brands. So much fun.

So what do you think? As I've said in past reviews Wantable has a pretty in depth questionnaire for your profile and you will get things you love and like and should never get things you dislike. They also have an easy return policy if you really  just don't like your box at all.  While this box doesn't have me WOWing like others (well except for those boyshorts ;)) I am happy with it and considering that the Wantable box is only $36 and the value of my box was $83.9 the value is there.  I normally go in each month and tweak my answers to see what different things I get. Here is my profile results from this month.

This is really becoming one of the boxes that I look forward to the most each month. I love getting some new goodies to try out. If you want to check it all out or go ahead and order a box if you go through my Wantable link you will get $10 off your first box. :)

So tell me did you get a Wantable box this month? What was in yours? Did you love it?
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link up there and just as you will get $10 off your first box I will get $10 credit towards a future purchase too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...