So after not getting any mail on Tuesday I was very excite to see this in my box on Wednesday. I of course had looked at my GlamRoom for Ipsy spoilers but its always better to get them in my hand. If you don't know about Ipsy they are a monthly subscription box that for only $10 a month you will get 4-5 beauty products in a cute little bag.
And now onto the good part. All of the goodies.
- POP Beauty Plump Bout Mini in Peony Petal - This is a cute color and I've liked other POP products I've had. Since my bag is a little late this month I've heard others comment about the smell so I will have to decide if I can live with it and use this one.
- Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow and Base in One in Ambrosia - This is really interesting to me as its a cream eyeshadow but says that you can put shadow over it. I'm going to have to play with this one and see how it measures up. I almost think it will be like a paint primer but for the eyes and could be awesome for when I need my makeup to last.
- IPKN NY BB cream - I've never tried this cream before and with all the sample creams I get I will never have to buy them again. I will be adding this one to my stash and since it came in Light its a shade that will work for me.
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon - Blush is goto in my book. I wear it everyday and am always looking for a new favorite. This is actually more pinkish then the picture shows which I'm loving since I like a pinkish blush for me.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Dot - I will say I was hoping for Odette which was the other color available this month but I can make this one work with some glitter over it or something. I love Zoya polish and so I'm beyond excited to get one this month. Pretty much give me a polish each month and I'm a happy girl.
- The bag - The bag this month is kindof plain being just a hot pink but its a really decent size and I use them to stash little misc stuff in so I'm sure to put this one to good work too.
Did you get Ipsy this month? What options did you get? I'm happy with my options even if I wish I had gotten a different color polish. For only $10 plus tax a month its a great deal and I love the surprise every month.
disclaimer: That is my Ipsy link up there. If you decide to sign up through me I get points to use towards extra add ons in a future bag. Thanks.